Saturday, November 3, 2012

Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid :2012

Friends

I have been an airtel indian consumer from more than 3 months and was thinking if I can transfer from Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid connection with Mobile Number Portability.

Yes this is possible

I have visited the Airtel retail store and performed below steps which help me to convert from postpaid to prepaid.


  1. Filled new connection form
  2. Filled transfer form from postpaid to prepaid
  3. paid outstanding postpaid amount and last bill
  4. received a receipt and was told it will be converted automatically and sim card remains the same


I came back and within next 24 hrs my number is changed from Postpaid to Prepaid with that ease.

I am not affiliated to Airtel but just a consumer and sharing my experience which I recently had in Oct 2012 .

No comments:

Post a Comment